Selamat datang ke pariparipeliks punya belog! ;)

Introduction

Assalamualaikum

Hello there! I had an old blog which is really packed with some activities and event that I'd go. So I decided to make another blog about my life style and full of variety of food and place. I am just a girl which is waiting for her new opportunity in further study. It's kind a hard things I need to do cause I don't even have a job. Oh Allah! Only Him knows how I really need a vacancy right now. At least I can manage my time and money properly. But then I'm just sitting here and do nothing. Oh kind of boring. Now I'm just a chef for my dad. Even I'm not good in that course but my dad always support me. Yeah even though sometimes the cake wasn't bake well. 

So enjoy your reading! Thank you! :)


xoxo,
pariparipeliks

No comments:

Full Editing by Nadyya Shafiqa. ©Copyright Reserved Pariparipeliks.